Serving the Engineering and Scientific Communities
We specialize in the scientific and engineering communities. The requirements for candidates in these industries are often highly specific and technical. The TSA partners have the intelligence, professionalism, and industry knowledge to locate and work effectively with these talented individuals.
We carefully and precisely assess candidate's qualifications. Generally, we try to fill a position in one to three referrals. Because of our excellent judgement, you will find that is it often worth putting aside your stack of resumes and acting quickly when we refer a candidate. We fill positions at all levels including staff, manager, director, and officer in the following disciplines:
- Engineers (aerospace, electrical, materials, mechanical, systems)
- Research & Development Specialists
- Manufacturing & Production
- Reliability & Quality Assurance
- Sales, Marketing and Business Development
- High Energy Physics
- Applied Superconductivity
- Applied Materials
- Magnets (Superconducting & permanent)
- Power Generation
- Laser, Optics and Electro Optics
- Industrial Gases
- Electro magnetics
- High Power Electronics
- Defense / Aerospace
- Portable Power (batteries & fuel cells)
- Medical Devices, Implants & Instruments
- Imaging: X-Ray, MRI, NMR, CT & Ultrasound
Our emphasis is on dealing with only top quality (upper 10%) candidates from any given industry and this focus plus the years of experience we bring to the process enables us to provide you the very best people to meet your needs.
Our typical candidates are employed, reasonably happy in their jobs, and well compensated. These candidates are recruited only when they are provided with a better opportunity.
We are extremely sensitive about the confidentiality aspect of our business and go to great lengths to ensure that it is preserved in every case, both from the perspective of the company, and the candidates involved.